I hope your week is going well so far. I thought that I would post a short q & a for fun and let y’all get to know me a bit better 😊.
here we go…
If you could collaborate with anyone who would you choose (or at least top 5)? Why? – Vivi
Ooh, good question. I’d love to collaborate with:
- A Beautiful Mess – I love their whole lifestyle honestly! Elsie and Emma’s creativity and business/entrepreneurial spirits are very inspiring! I hope to be just as successful with my own small business in the future.
- the Sorry Girls – I love how they created a business around DIYs and interior decorating and fashion. Their videos are always so enjoyable to watch and offer so many tips for redoing your space or your wardrobe.
- Abbie Emmons – Abbie is such an amazingly talented gal. She’s a great writer and productivity queen – check out her debut novel which came out last summer! Her passion for creativity through writing and lifestyle is so inspiring.
- Anthropologie – I love their clothes and home decor. I would LOVE to design a collection or collaborate on one. Could you imagine graphic tees with my sketches or just the fact that my sketches could be brought to life and be worn by actual people? *freaks out*
- there are so many creatives that deserve attention out there and I can’t think of picking one as my fifth choice. If you’ve got any artists/bloggers/writers you follow, drop me a comment!
What are some blog posts you’d love to write? – Maggie
I would love to write a blog post containing some of my poetry and some of my creative writing. I’d also love to write a series of blog posts of me interviewing artists, bloggers, and just creatives in general. Interviews reveal so much about the people themselves and allow us to learn so much! Let me know in the comments if you’d like to read this series!
What does your perfect day look like? – Maggie
My perfect day would begin by waking up around 6:30 am and drinking a mug of some honey-lemon tea. I would then workout and shower, get ready for the day and put on my favorite mom jeans and a t-shirt. During the rest of the day, I’d want to go thrifting/shopping and a bit of sewing. I’d get lunch somewhere somehow sometime xD. I’d want to hang out with my friends and watch a movie or just chill.
What’s a weird food combination that you love? – Maggie
I love eating kimchi and sauerkraut together with chopsticks (these are the most important). The sour spicy pickle-y essence of the mixture is just so delicious. I’m a sucker for a good pickle/fermented food item. If that’s not weird enough, I like putting soy sauce, sesame oil, and rice vinegar on rice. It’s like sushi rice!
What was the hardest blog post to write? – Owen
What inspires you? Comfort food? Something you want to do but are too afraid to try? – Raya
Many things inspire me, such as friends, family, nature, the internet, a movie, a mood, maybe even a book or a poem I’ve recently read.
My comfort food is rice and bread. Carbs ftw! xD Anytime I’m sick, my parents make this delicious rice porridge and it warms me up and lulls me to sleep.
I would love to go bungee jumping and sky diving. It would be an epic adventure but I’m scared of all the risks and things that could possibly go wrong.
Dream job when you were younger? – Oriana
I wanted to be a fashion designer or architect. I filled sketchbooks and even more sketchbooks with my illustrations of either outfits or house blueprints or house fronts. My younger self just wanted to design something methinks. I used to think that there was nothing cooler than a fashion designer who could sketch, sew, and shape clothes all day.
Favorite book? – Ishaan
My favorite book currently is A Ring of Endless Light by Madeleine L’Engle. My tried and true favorite is Little Women, which I try to read at least once a year.
Well, that’s all for today! I hope you enjoyed this mini q & a! Do you have any questions? Leave me a comment below!
as always, live creatively,