It’s another edition of seasonal outfits! Check out my summer post here. Fall is a great season! I can finally begin wearing jackets and sweaters and more layers. It screams plaid, mustard, grey, and COZINESS.
Let’s get started!
Outfit # 1
- Oversized grey long sleeve from Gap
- Skinny jeans from Gap
- Black and white Adidas Sneakers
- This is effortlessly chic and casual. I love the shirt since it’s so soft and big.
Outfit # 2
- Mustard striped long sleeve shirt from Gap
- oversized Vintage denim overalls from Old Navy
- Lucky Brand taupe booties
- Cowgirl time! All I need is a hat now…
- Overalls are very comfortable and have so many pockets to keep things.
Outfit # 3
- Abercrombie and Fitch mustard flannel shirt
- Celebrity Pink high waist black skinny jeans
- beige Converse low-tops
- I love this since it’s comfortable and warm. I can walk long distances with my converse and not worry about getting messy or tired.
Which one did you like best? Do you prefer boots or booties?