It’s back to school whether we like it or not, so let’s just put on a happy face and be happy to get ready for it. I just love getting new planners and new school supplies and starting new books. I dread though the actual start of homework assignments and tests. Personally, I’m old-schooled and you won’t find me with Google Calendar or any online list.
Let’s take a look at my set of planners for this upcoming school year.
I’ll be using three different planners this year. I’ll go through each one detail by detail.
1. School planner
- I bought the Teacher Planner in Sensory by Stephanie Ryan from May Designs.
- Dimensions: 7.5 inches by 9.75 inches (Large May Book)
- Contains about 96 pages
- I decided to get mine with mine monogrammed.
- Not dated
- Content Details
- 12 monthly pages
- 41 weekly spreads
- 2 grid pages
2. Bullet journal
- It’s been a while since the last time you’ve peeked at my bullet journal, hasn’t it?
- Raspberry Dot Grid Notebook from Michaels–check out this post
3. Blog/business bullet journal
- Carton Supply Wild Ideas Dot Grid Notebook
- I use it to schedule posts, write pot title ideas, brainstorm, etc…
- It helps me to get ideas flowing…
- Having a designated blog bullet journal keeps me from stressing about having to write many posts.
Last but not least…planner supplies!
Here’s a peek into my current pencil case. (I got this adorable case from Marshalls)
- Dow Chemical ballpoint pen and highlighter in one
- Sakura Micron Pigma Black Pens (set of 01, 03, 05)
- Set of 5 double pointed highlighters from Daiso
- Tombow Fudenoske Hard and Soft Tip Brush markers
- Pentel Sign Brush Markers
- 4 Bic 0.5 Mechanical Pencils
- 1 Peanuts ruler
- 2 Sharpies
- A little container of Mod Podge glue
- A used and trusty Pentel eraser
- sharp scissors
- Black Tombow ABT Dual Tip Brush Marker
Any questions? What planners do you folks use? Are old-schooled or electronic?