Do you ever listen to podcasts? 📱 🎧
podcast–noun–a digital audio file made available on the Internet for downloading to a computer or mobile device, typically available as a series, new installments of which can be received by subscribers automatically.
I love to listen when I have a spare minute here and there or while doing the dishes, folding laundry, dusting the house, grabbing my watercolors, eating, etc. Let me introduce you to some of my all-time favorite podcasts.
- from Circe Institute
- Close Reads
- hosted by David Kern, Angelina Standford, and Tim McIntosh
- This podcast is hysterical! It’s basically a classical book club. They’ve read pieces such as: short stories by Flannery O’Connor, one of the Jeeves books by P.G. Wodehouse, etc.
- The hosts go on the most interesting bunny trails 🐇 and they don’t care (well, they care a little). It makes it SO interesting.
- The Mason Jar
- hosted by Cindy Rollins and David Kern
- They discuss the Charlotte Mason method and other tips for homeschool and children.
- They provide some interesting insights into homeschooling and I really enjoy their interviews.
- Close Reads
- Backstory Radio
- hosted by Ed Ayers, Brian Balogh, Nathan Connolly, and Joanne Freeman
- They talk about national and global news and the historical significance of the events. They had a really interesting podcast about Americans going on road trips 🚗 over the summer.
- Adventures in Odyssey Podcast
- Focus on the Family
- hosted by Bob Smithhouser and Jesse Florea
- I love getting updates on the upcoming albums, hearing the Avery Awards, and laughing during the interviews.
- The recent Avery Awards 🏆 was wonderfully written and produced!
What podcasts do you like to listen to? Do you listen to podcasts?
Leave a comment below 😊!