Getting ready to stock up on a summer wardrobe or need a new pair of trendy sneakers? Look no more! I’m here to recommend a pair of Adidas Advantage Cloudfoam sneakers in black and white.
- I purchased a women’s size 7. I’m normally a 6.5 to 7. (run smallish, might want to buy bigger to have room to wiggle)
- White leather outer shell with black stripes
- memory foam sole (Adidas’s “Cloudfoam” technology)
- rubber sole
- lace up with tongue
- sock lining
- I bought these about a month or two ago and am delighted by the comfort! The Cloudfoam feels even more comfortable when walking around/being on my feet for long periods of time than my New Balance Fresh Foam Arishi Lightweight Running Shoes.
- Easy to clean! I’m usually pretty good about keeping my white sneakers clean but I got some dirt on them when playing with toddlers. It comes right off with a damp cloth, no soap needed!
- These are quite trendy…and I must admit I got them partly for that reason and since I wore my sister’s blush colored pair and I loved the foam-y lightness and that I needed a good pair of comfortable sneakers–my beloved cream Converse lowtops are no longer the most comfortable to wear.
- Comes in many colors–I was torn by metallic rose, silver grey, black, and blush. So many selections. I eventually chose black since it’s classic.
Do you own these shoes? Would you buy them?