It has been a very long while since my last post. I’ve been busy with finals and enjoying my break. I bought myself some new products and received some too at Christmas time!
1. Botanical Line Drawing
- by Peggy Dean of Pigeon Letters
- 212 pages full of step by step instructions
- easy to follow, simple
- allows you to combine and make stunning art
- Watch out for a review soon!
2. Calligraphy supplies
- I mostly followed the Postman’s Knock’s recommended list
- purchased from Paper and Ink Arts, based in Tennesse
- Here’s what I got: 2 Nikko G nibs, 1 Brause EF nib, Kuretake Sumi Ink, Turquoise Manuscript holder, Turned Oblique Holder, Kuretake Gansai Tambi Metallic Watercolors
- I found the Nikko G nib with the straight and oblique holder very easy to use after using brush markers.
- I recommend shopping during a promotion cuz it all adds up!
- See my post here.
3. Berry Dot Journal
- from Michael’s
- faux leather cover with stretchy band
- two ribbon bookmarks
- 249 dotted grid pages
- an Everyday Value item, so you unfortunately can’t use coupons
- but…it is only 5 dollars
- this is my 2018 bullet journal 😉
- The paper isn’t the greatest BUT Tombow ABT brush markers don’t bleed!