It’s Gaby with a new tutorial: stencil making.
Here’s what you need:
- clear plastic sheet (I used some packaging from a box. You could use cardboard but it wouldn’t last as long)
- a detail/precision knife
- permanent marker (Sharpies work great)
- something to stencil (I used Adobe Illustrator to print out a pattern of scales)
1. Find something to trace. A pattern, old stickers, paper scraps…
2. Trace your object with the permanent marker.
3. Cut out the objects with scissors and/or knife. Be careful–the plastic can be sharp!
4. Try it out!
What do think??
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial!
3 thoughts on “How to make a stencil”