Let’s tackle a big question today: What’s your style? Do you often follow trends? Do you love being preppy? Do you have no idea? I’ll describe some basic “schools” of style below!
Let’s get started, shall we?
- Bright colors are your thing. You prefer to dress not quite formally but not too casual.
- Key pieces: button down shirts, bright cardigans, ballet flats,
- Brands: J. Crew, Banana Republic, Target
- You follow the trends–wearing what’s popular (currently: Adidas, skinny jeans, and others)
- Key pieces: (change over time) skinny jeans, white sneakers
- Brands: Adidas, Forever 21, Target, Old Navy, American Eagle, etc.
- You prefer to wear so called “outdated” styles, such as wide legged pants, high waist bottoms, bandannas…
- Key pieces: (Varies with the person) vintage denim, bandanna/scarves, retro t-shirts, band tour shirts
- Brands: Thrift stores/flea markets, Gap, Mod Cloth, Levi’s, Madewell, etc.
- You like to be sporty and ready to run (get it??) While looking great, you’re also very comfortable.
- Key pieces: Fit leggings, cute running shoes
- Brands: Lululemon, Gap Fit, Athleta, Old Navy, etc.
- You choose comfort over anything else, making cozy look cute. You might live in jeggings, sweatpants, or large t-shirts.
- Key pieces: cozy sweatpants, shawls, sweatshirts, joggers
- Brands: Gap Body, Target, Aerie, etc.
- You wear whatever you feel like. You might switch styles… and grab accessorizes from others.
- Key pieces: Varies with the person
- Brands: Anywhere and everywhere, etc.
What style(s) do you identify with? Favorite piece of clothing?