Happy August 29th!
Summer is almost officially gone! Before it actually goes, I’ll share some of my favorite summer outfits.
Shall we, fellow fashion connoisseurs?
- Felina white (or black) skinny tank
- Gold necklace with “G” pendant
- Acid wash mom jeans from American Eagle (these are so comfortable)
- This outfit is *retro* and would pop with a thick leather belt.
- I wore this with a pair of beige converse low tops.
- Navy Blue “USS POSCO” loose long sleeve tee
- Black New Balance athletic shorts
- This outfit is easy and simple. Perfect for a day at the beach or the park!
- I just discovered loose long sleeve tees this summer and how they are so comfortable to wear and layer.
Outfit # 3
- Denim Short-alls
- Linen blue and white stripe off the shoulder blouse
- Isn’t this cute?
- Great with my beige converse or navy blue Saltwater sandals.
- I wore this to a friend’s outdoor graduation party and was comfortable enough to sit in the grass and run around (LOL).
Outfit # 4
- A white peasant blouse with lace detail from Anthropologie
- Dusty rose boyfriend chino shorts from Gap
- It’s girly and playing-friendly!
- great with sneakers or ballet flats.
That’s a wrap folks! I’m really going to miss summer fashion, activities…summer overall. My trusty summer essentials were: Saltwater sandals in navy blue; New Balance athletic shorts; Chicago Cubs baseball hat (thanks for letting me borrow it Dad!); insulated Camelbak waterbottle; and cheap sunglasses!
What were your summer essentials? Which outfit did you like best?