Hello fellow people!
I’ve been seeing a “my aesthetic” on fellow bloggers’ posts.
Here’s mine 😊
Shall I explain?
- Diagon Alley–This picture combines my love of Harry Potter and old towns *cue trip to flea market*. I like vintage and Oh how I’d love to visit The Magical World of Harry Potter.
- French braided hair and baseball cap–Can I go on and on about how I adore french braided up do’s and wearing baseball caps? It exudes *big word exhilaration* a casual chic, that’s very practical for keeping the sun out of your face.
- Calligraphy–Hehe…a passion of mine 🖌🖋✏…
- Girl with a garland in hair–This reminds of me of fairies. The delicacy, the innocence, the curiosity.
- “Create” mug and an open book–This is me in the morning…tea in my hand and my Bible in the other.
- Violin and music–I’ve been playing the violin for about 9 years now and I love to listen to music, be it classical or pop. I feel strange if I don’t touch my violin in more than one week.
- Multnomah Falls–I’ve actually visited these falls. The mist was a veil of mystery and flowers nearby were tiny bubbles of vibrancy. There is something magical associated with falls and greenery.
- Paint covered brushes–🎨 I love getting inky fingers!
- Girl on top of a car–Oh how I love road trips! I like stopping to see cute shops, trying a new ice cream place or candy store, finding a new National Park I haven’t been to…listening to audiobooks in the car…taking a nap…
- Tea and Book–A self-proclaimed bookworm and tea addict! I prefer to drink green rice tea and fantasy books.
- Sketchbook and markers–” my everyday carry!” These can always be found in my bag.
- Washi tape and journal–This goes with traveling. Every time I visit a new place I capture the memory in Polaroid snapshots and paper artistically arranged in a traveler’s journal. I also might have a
largesmall washi tape collection.
- Clothes–I love fashion and sewing as much as painting and calligraphy. Picking the perfect outfit makes me 😍 I like trying new combinations and playing dress-up. A unique top makes me wonder, “What would go nicely with this?”
- “Travel the world”–I like to travel. Hand me plane fare 🎫and a camera 📷and I can go anywhere (well…not just anywhere)
- Beach–I love the coast and the salt smell and the sand (preferably cool and soothing, not scalding). The breeze in my hair and the cold wind which reddens my cheeks after running and the sea glass (beautiful trash) and seashells calling out to be examined.
Do we share anything in common? Let me know in the comments!