Hi guys!! It’s blogging time! Today, I’ll be sharing which bloggers I follow and why.
I’ve been following her the longest.
- Blogger behind is Dawn, living in Germany. She is a Tombow ambassador,
- Content includes: Cricut/Silhouette files and tutorials, lettering, watercolor, guest bloggers, Adobe Cloud tutorials, Procreate, and so much more…
- I find her materials clear and engaging. Her brush lettering tutorials really helped me to become better. I highly recommend the worksheets!!
- She also reviews art supplies which I find so helpful when I shop…
- Blogger Behind is Lindsey in Colorado, USA
- She is a calligrapher and a artist.
- Her tutorials are so pretty and helpful.
- I just used her Beginner’s Guide to Modern Calligraphy to purchase some nibs and supplies. It was very helpful. I’ll be doing a post of the supplies later !
- Blogger Behind is Torrie, a mix media artist
- She has great mix media tutorials using acrylic paint and collage and lettering. Plus, free stuff.
- Blogger Behind is Jane Davenport, based in Australia
- Mix media is her thing.
- She also has a line of products at Michael’s. I use several of her products and they are great!
- Blogger Behind is Kara Benz
- Bullet journal-ling, time management, writing, pens, planning…
- Her bullet journal 101 posts were so helpful to me when I began bullet journal-ling.
- Her bullet journal spreads are Amazing
- Blogger Behind is Jess
- Bullet journal, management, life, brush lettering
- Her bullet journal stuff were very helpful
- Her bullet journal tutorials, brush calligraphy stuff are pretty cool
- Blogger Behind is Peggy Dean, based in the Pacific Northwest
- I just started following her
- She has great step by step drawing books. I have the Botanical Drawing one.
- She also classes
Well…do you have suggestions for other bloggers to follow? Let me know and please follow!